The principles and practice of document accessibility usually require some explanation.
CommonLook Training can help users become familiar with:
- Best practices when authoring documents
- Ensuring existing content is compliant with accessibility standards
To help content authors and developers gain the know-how to meet accessibility requirements, we provide CommonLook Training in a number of areas.
CommonLook Accessibility Training Courses:
- GP-100: Transition to CommonLook PDF GlobalAccess
- GP-101: CommonLook PDF GlobalAccess – Basic Training
- GP-201: CommonLook PDF GlobalAccess – Advanced Training
- GP-MW: CommonLook PDF GlobalAccess – Mentor Workshop
- O103: Introduction to CommonLook Office GlobalAccess for Word
- O104: Introduction to CommonLook Office GlobalAccess for PowerPoint
- O201: Mastering CommonLook Office GlobalAccess for Word
- OW: MS Word to PDF Workshop
- CU: CommonLook Update – Major Release & Refresh
Other Accessibility Training Courses:
Schedule Your Training Course:
Check the Accessibility Training Schedule for more information and schedules.
Refer to the Manuals to help you use the software.
Watch a Webinar:
Attend one of our webinars on PDF Accessibility Topics.
Want to Know More?
Contact us to request more information about classes or anything else training-related.