Easing the Transition from CommonLook PDF 4 to CommonLook PDF GlobalAccess
Duration: 1 Day.
This course is designed to help current CommonLook PDF 4 users to smoothly transition to using CommonLook PDF GlobalAccess (Standard or Advanced versions).
The following topics will be addressed in this class:
- Fixing Reading Order
- Creating/Converting/Merging Tags
- Images and Figures – Alt. Text, Artifacts, etc.
- Working with Simple Tables – Creating, Editing, Merging, and Linearizing
- Creating Lists
- Creating Links
- Splitting Text Runs
- Changing Languages in a Document
- Using “Tag Similar”
- Using “Find and Replace” for Tagging and Alt. Text
- Tagging Forms
- Verification of Standards Compliance
- And More!
There will be a break for lunch and two shorter breaks during the day.
$795 per student
For more information or to register for one of our on-site or regularly scheduled training classes: