Duration: 2 Days
The GlobalAccess Advanced with Certification class is designed for CommonLook users who have taken and passed the GlobalAccess Basic Training with Certification course (or have passed the Basic Certification exam) and would like even more advanced knowledge, further mastery of the software, and certification at the “advanced user” level.
Course topics will include:
- Flattening Nested Tags
- Dealing with Role Maps – Viewing, Editing, and Converting
- Tagging Captions on Tables and Figures
- Dealing with Complex Tables – Linking Headers and Redesigning
- Handling Content that Spans Multiple Pages
- Creating a Table of Contents
- Splitting Text Runs
- Changing the Language in a Section of a Document
- Handling “Other” Reading Issues
- Footnotes and Endnotes
- Tagging Advanced Forms
- Using “Tag Similar” for Smart Tagging
- Searching for Tags by Type and/or Attribute and then Working with the Tags (Merging, Converting, Untagging, etc.)
- Automatically Generating Bookmarks
- And More!
This class provides multiple documents and ample practice time to thoroughly teach and solidly reinforce each concept. Upon successful completion of the course and the certification exam, students will receive confirmation of their mastery at the advanced training level.
There will be a break for lunch and two shorter breaks during each class day.
$1195 per student
For more information or to register for one of our on-site or regularly scheduled training classes: