Duration: 1/2 Day
This course is intended for Microsoft Word users who plan to create accessible documents that are compliant to Section 508, HHS, WCAG 2.0 AA, and/or PDF/UA standards using CommonLook Office GlobalAccess.
This course is available in-person or online!
Following an overview of MS Word accessibility-related issues, guidelines and best practices aimed at creating more accessible documents, the course will provide an understanding of the CommonLook Office GlobalAccess workflow emphasizing how the application may be used to quickly check and verify Word documents before converting them to accessible PDF.
The accessibility guidelines and best practices course will cover the following topics.
- Accessibility Overview
- Key Accessibility Concepts for MS Word
- Data and Presentation Tables
- List items
- Multi-column documents
- Figures, Flow, and Organizational Charts
- Text Boxes
- CommonLook Office GlobalAccess checkpoints
- CommonLook Office GlobalAccess workflow
- Creating accessible PDF using CommonLook Office GlobalAccess
Instructor Lead Class: $495 per student
Online Class: $115 per student
For more information or to register for one of our on-site or regularly scheduled training classes: