Duration: 1/2 Day
This course is intended for Microsoft PowerPoint users who want to create accessible PDFs of their presentations that are compliant to Section 508, HHS, WCAG 2.0 AA, and/or PDF/UA standards using CommonLook Office GlobalAccess.
Following a review of MS PowerPoint accessibility-related issues, guidelines and best practices aimed at creating more accessible presentations, the course will provide instruction in the CommonLook Office GlobalAccess for PowerPoint workflow.
The accessibility guidelines and best practices course will cover the following topics.
- Accessibility Overview
- Key Accessibility Concepts for MS PowerPoint
- Simple slides
- Multi-object slides
- Reading order
- Data Tables
- List items
- Images, charts, clip art, smart art, shapes
- Text Boxes
- CommonLook Office GlobalAccess checkpoints
- CommonLook Office GlobalAccess workflow
- Creating accessible PDF using CommonLook Office GlobalAccess
$495 per student
For more information or to register for one of our on-site or regularly scheduled training classes: