- Collecting and Using Information: Either before or when we collect information about you, we will explain how it will be used. We will limit the information we collect to what we need for those purposes. If we wish to use your information for any other purpose, we will obtain your consent before using the information.
- Releasing Information: We may provide your information to other persons, but only if:
- we have your consent;
- we are required to do so by law.
- Protecting Information: We will protect your information with appropriate safeguards and security measures. We will retain your information only for the time it is required for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Providing Information Access and Accuracy: On your request, we will provide you with the information that we retain about you. We will make every reasonable effort to keep your information accurate and up-to-date.
- Respecting and Responding to Your Privacy Concerns: We will explain your option to refuse or withdraw consent to the collection, use and release of your information, and we will record and respect your choices. We will investigate and respond to your concerns about any aspect of our handling of your information.
Automatic Collection of Information: In some cases, NetCentric may collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet Browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using, and the domain name of the web site from which you linked to our web site or advertisement.
Non-Confidential Use of Your Postings: Any non-personal communication, comments, ideas or material you post or transmit to this site is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. By transmitting or posting any communication or material to this web site you grant to NetCentric and its affiliates, an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, modify, transmit, distribute, publish, broadcast or post your communication for any purpose. You also agree that NetCentric is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose. However, we will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless: (a) you grant us permission to do so; (b) we first notify you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of a site will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law.