Accessibility Compliance Resources
For those grappling with document accessibility compliance mandates such as Section 508 or WCAG 2.0 AA and questions about PDF accessibility, these resources are intended to assist authors, content managers and policy makers with the when, where, why and how of ensuring the accessibility of PDF documents and forms.
New instructional movies are available on YouTube!
Refer to the Manuals to help you get the most out of CommonLook.
- Document Accessibility Primer – Everything You Need to Know About PDF Accessibility
- Roadmap for Government Compliance with PDF Document Accessibility
- Risks of Non-Compliance with PDF Accessibility
- CommonLook at Work in Oklahoma (PDF)
- Introducing PDF/UA
- Bringing Document Accessibility to the Grassroots: Author-Level Tools, Deborah Kaplan & Monir ElRayes.
What’s going on in the CommonLook world, including the latest 5.2 release of CommonLook PDF.
There are many fountains of wisdom in the accessibility world. These are some of the most significant when it comes to electronic document accessibility.