Inside sales opportunity in a fast-growing software and services company.
The Jr. Account Executive will introduce our software products, services, and solutions to new prospects. As the leading-edge of our dynamic sales team, your skills in establishing rapport will be tested and rewarded by your performance in lead generation, market research, prospect profiling, supporting account executives and delivering the company’s value proposition.
The Representative makes heavy, constant use of SalesForce to create and update new leads generated by marketing and other activities. Typical daily activities include:
- Outbound telephone and email lead generation
- Outbound market research
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects
- Profile, prospect and book presentations
- Support Account Executives
- Meet and exceed monthly sales call quota
- Deliver the company’s value proposition, converse fluidly about products and services offered
- A self-motivated, confident, driven, respectful and dedicated team player
- Able to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- In particular, an excellent telephone sales personality
- Highly proficient with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
Education and Qualifications
Previous sales experience
Familiarity if not expertise with SalesForce or similar CRM system is an asset
Hours, Terms & Compensation
Based in Washington D.C. (no relocation provided), this full-time salaried position has a base salary + commission. Healthcare and 401K Benefits upon completion of the eligibility period.