We are CommonLook
CommonLook, a leader in PDF accessibility, provides software and professional services to help organizations achieve compliance with document accessibility standards, including WCAG, PDF/UA and Section 508.
Global clients are served through offices in Arlington, VA; Ottawa, Canada; and Melbourne, Australia. Customers include government departments and agencies, institutes of higher education, financial and healthcare enterprises, and major corporations.
The CommonLook Difference
- Specialized in document accessibility, with expertise in complex projects
- Full range of document accessibility software, in addition to remediation services
- Proven processes and technology, refined through hundreds of customer engagements
- High volume remediation capacity to rapidly transform digital assets, and reach compliance
- Only CommonLook software and Adobe Acrobat are listed by W3C for PDF remediation
A Vast Depth of Accessibility Experience
The CommonLook executive team has decades of experience in accessibility, and is well versed in compliance standards and regulations. Ferass ElRayes, CommonLook CTO, represented Canada at meetings of ISO TC 171. He guided the introduction of several first-to-market commercial plugins for Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Word. He also contributed to the authoring of the PDF/UA standard, including tables and other complex objects.
Special Limited Offer on Software & Training
New Promo for 2021!
As part of our ongoing COVID-19 response, we have a limited offer that expires on June 30, 2021. These four bundles offer discounts and freebies on new CommonLook Office and CommonLook PDF software licenses.
PDF Accessibility, Simplified.
Get more information about how to do PDF accessibility right.
Hybrid Solutions: Test / CREATE / REMEDIATE / VALIDATE