Manage Compliance with Confidence
Clarity complements other accessibility solutions which scan HTML/CSS content, to comply with ADA Title III, WCAG 2.0, Section 508, HHS, PDF/UA or other accessibility standards.
How to be compliant with accessibility standards
- Measure and track the accessibility status of PDFs
- Monitor the compliance level of all digital PDF content
- Remediate documents according to priority
- Fully configurable to meet specific testing requirements
Track PDFs Through the Entire Cycle
CommonLook Clarity provides compliance, remediation, and communications teams with the visibility they need to manage document accessibility from authoring through to distribution.
- Proactively monitor accessibility project progress
- Allocate resources to optimize compliance
- Identify documents verified using CommonLook PDF and CommonLook Office
Clarity reports boost visibility on compliance status to help teams make smarter, faster decisions. Evaluate any PDF, and identify and fix issues to make it accessible.
How to avoid accessibility lawsuits for non-compliance
- Determine areas at risk of non-compliance, and avoid the possibility of legal action
- Support the continuous assessment and demonstration of compliance
- Learn the status of compliance projects early and take action faster
- Track compliant files over time with a unique history report
Please fill out this form below to request a demo of:
Manage it Your Way
Buy as a Cloud Subscription
Enjoy unlimited access to CommonLook software for an annual fee. Avoid hardware investments and maintenance charges while we host the software.
Buy as a Flexible Subscription Service
Get the same Clarity reports, on a regular basis, while saving time and money. We handle the hosting and scanning for a very affordable price.