CommonLook Office GlobalAccess Update News
CommonLook Office GlobalAccess
- Support generating from SharePoint folders.
- Microsoft Word & PowerPoint tagging order issues.
- Crashes while generating specific files.
- Bookmarks issues.
- Metadata issues.
- Alternative text issues.
- Form tagging issues.
- Formula tagging issues.
- Caption inside table issues.
- Text inside Link tag issues.
- Figure tagging issues.
- Tagging issues for specific files.
- Concurrent License key issues.
- Calculating BBox Failed on some files.
- Incorrect “Unsupported feature” error for specific files.
- Other minor issues.
CommonLook Office GlobalAccess – New Features
- Full support for Section 508, WCAG 2.0 AA, PDF/UA and HHS including:
- Alternative Description for Links through the Alt attribute for the Link tag (WCAG 2.0) and the Contents attribute (PDF/UA)
- Detecting/fixing Broken Links (HHS).
- Specifying Alt or Actual text for Figures (All standards).
- Support for Vertical/Horizontal linearization of presentation table (All standards).
- Support for specifying the Summary attribute for tables.
- Improved support for table Captions.
- Automatically generate linked headers for Complex tables (HHS)
- Detecting/fixing table cell content spanning multiple pages (HHS).
- Detecting/fixing table headers not repeating on all pages (HHS).
- Detecting/setting document language and changes in language.
- Automatically detecting/setting the ListNumbering attribute.
- Fully accessible Graphical User Interface.
- Support for CommonLook GlobalAccess new cloud license server.
- Improved performance.
- Fixed bugs related to layout, colors and tag order.
Release 1.2.3 (CommonLook Office)
- Resolved an issue with locales other than English.
Release 1.2.2 (CommonLook Office)
- Certain images not appearing or are resized.
- Certain borders not appearing.
- Unsupported tables.
- Issues in activation when certain system metrics may not be obtained.
- Data table editor does not work correctly when .NET extended is not installed.
- Application doesn’t work in locales other than English.
- Issue in Linked Headers.
- Bookmarks are created nested according to their nesting levels (ones corresponding to an H3 are nested inside ones corresponding to H2).
- Added a Meta data checkpoint and included Meta data in the generated PDF.
Release 1.2.1 (CommonLook Office)
- CommonLook Office-generated files are now detected by CommonLook PDF 4.2.4 and CommonLook Clarity 4.3.2.
- Improved documentation, including instructions for Office 2010.
- Support for Windows 8
- Rotated images do not display correctly in the generated PDF.
- Some fonts are replaced even when installed on the machine.
- Deleting content while going through the Wizard causes exceptions.
- Some lists are not tagged correctly.
- Some elements not tagged as figures even though they are marked as Figures and alternative text is provided.
- Certain WMF objects are not generated correctly.
- Rotated text not generated or tagged correctly.
- Some tables fail to generate.
- Max Text Length for Form Fields is not maintained between verification runs.
- Wizard hangs while processing documents with hidden form fields.
- Background color is sometimes generated incorrectly.