CommonLook Office 1.2.4 Site License Installation[[CommonLook-office CommonLook Office Product Page]]
IMPORTANT: Before installing CommonLook® Office, please ensure that the workstation meets the following minimal requirements.
- Windows 7, Vista or XP
- MS Word 2007 or 2010
- MS PowerPoint 2007 or 2010
- Windows Internet Explorer version 6.0 (SP1) or higher
IMPORTANT: The installation MUST be performed while logged in to Windows as a user with Administrative Privileges.
CommonLook Office comes in 32 bit and 64 bit variants. You need to use the correct installer for your version of Microsoft Office:
You can contact Sales (firstname.lastname@example.org) to obtain the software on CD.
Run the self-extracting zip file CLOffice1_2_4x86.exe or CLOffice1_2_4x64.exe. You will see the following dialog. To continue with the installation, select Yes.
The files needed for CommonLook Office 1.2.4 will be extracted. Once extraction is complete CommonLook Office Setup will start. Depending on your workstation environment, additional components may be installed by Setup prior to installing CommonLook Office under Windows XP.
Once the components are installed, CommonLook Office installation will proceed.
The Setup will bring up the NetCentric Software License Agreement.
Please make sure you read and agree with the Agreement before you continue. If you do not agree with the terms of the License Agreement select Cancel to abort the installation. If you agree with the terms of the Software License Agreement check the I Agree radio-button and click Next.
The following Welcome Screen will be shown to indicate the start of CommonLook Office Setup. Click Next.
The Select Installation Folder screen allows you to specify a folder for the software installation. You can keep the default value (recommended) or specify a different installation path. To install CommonLook Office for all users on the current machine leave Everyone checked. This is particularly important if you are logged on using an account other than the regular machine user’s account (e.g. Administrator installing for Desktop user). Click Next.
At this stage, all information needed to install CommonLook Office has been collected. The installer will bring the Confirm Installation screen. Click Next to start the actual file installation:
Once the installation is completed, the Installation Complete window will appear. Click on the Close button to close the window.
Once installation is complete you will need to configure CommonLook Office to use the Licensing Server. Please follow the steps below:
- Open any word document in Microsoft Word.
- Click the CommonLook Office tab from the ribbon, the following screen should appear:
- Click the Create CommonLook PDF button, the following window should appear:
- Make sure that Concurrent model is selected and click OK. The following window will appear:
- Please enter the Licensing Server address provided by your IT administrator. This could be the name of the machine or the IP Address. Click OK. The following window will appear:
- Enter 48802. If the port number was changed when the CommonLook License Server was installed, enter the assigned value for the port. Click OK. CommonLook Office should start.
If you encounter any issues during installation/activation, please email email@example.com. Try to include as many details as possible (screenshots are also very helpful). Our Support Team will contact you promptly to assist you in handling any issues.