THE POWER OF COMMONLOOK PDF & COMMONLOOK OFFICE IN A DISCOUNTED BUNDLE
The industry-leading software tools that simplify PDF accessibility within Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
Best-in-Class PDF Accessibility Software
CommonLook PDF enables teams to produce high-quality remediated documents, quickly and efficiently. It simplifies and accelerates remediation tasks while injecting a methodology into the remediation process. This functionally rich solution is the premier choice for industry professionals concerned with ensuring compliance with accessibility standards.
- Used by more than 50% of government agencies
- Listed in the W3C’s PDF Techniques for WCAG 2.0
- Ensures high-quality error-free remediation outcomes
- Faster and more efficient than using Acrobat for accessibility
Complete Toolset for PDF Remediation
Test, remediate and verify documents faster and more efficiently than Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.
Word to PDF and PPT to PDF
Build Accessibility Early
This tool enables authors to design documents with accessibility in mind, saving time and effort later in the process. A user simply inputs vital accessibility information, prior to producing the Portable Document Format (PDF) file.
- An add-in for Microsoft Word (doc & docx) and PowerPoint (ppt & pptx)
- Fast and intuitive – does not require prior knowledge of accessibility software or standards
- Test and fix accessibility issues in the source file (Microsoft Word or PowerPoint)
- Ensures maximum accessibility in new PDFs, at the lowest possible cost
Create Accessible Documents Easily
CommonLook Office is the most effective way to create accessible document standards-compliant PDF files directly out of Microsoft Office (doc, docx, ppt & pptx) source files. Users are guided through the process of making accessible PDF documents that accurately comply with Section 508, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), WCAG 2.0 AA, and PDF U/A standards.
The CommonLook Suite
Achieve compliance with Section 508, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), WCAG 2.0 AA, and PDF U/A standards with two powerful PDF accessibility solutions.
- Easy-to-use for newbies, yet powerful enough for advanced users
- Exceeds the native accessible PDF functionality of Word (doc & docx), PowerPoint (ppt & pptx), and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (pdf)
- Quickly identifies and helps fix accessibility compliance issues, automating most tasks
- Achieve compliance at reduced costs by lowering the expense of accessibility repairs to existing documents
- Convenient plug-in for Adobe Acrobat
- Dramatically reduces the time required to correct existing PDF documents
- Proven tools for working with tags, tables, lists and more
- Excellent training options to choose from
Please fill out this form below to request a demo of:
CommonLook PDF & CommonLook Office
Volume pricing offers discounts as low as:
- $93.60/user for CommonLook PDF
- $39.90/user for CommonLook Office
- $113.48/user for CommonLook Suites