Higher Education: This is for you
To give back to higher education institutions during these difficult times, CommonLook is providing a free subscription to two of our best-selling PDF accessibility software solutions: CommonLook PDF and CommonLook Office.
This offer is available exclusively for colleges and universities.
To ensure that institutions can provide fully accessible PDF documents to students, staff and partners, we crafted a unique program that launched nationwide on March 26, 2021.
The offer consists of the following tools and training at absolutely no cost.
- One free subscription to our award-winning software, CommonLook PDF for Windows*. It tests and remediates PDF documents to ensure they are fully accessible and standards-compliant.
- One free subscription to CommonLook Office for Windows. This plug-in creates fully accessible and standards-compliant PDF documents directly from Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Free training classes including Introduction to CommonLook PDF webinar and our O103-Online training, a self-paced online class for CommonLook Office.
- Both the software subscriptions and training are valid for six months.
- These two tools and world-class training are 100% free for your institution to use for a six-month period. Terms and conditions apply, but there are no strings attached.
*At this time our PDF accessibility tools are only available in a Windows environment.
Please fill out our form for more details. We will explain the program to you and get you signed up for the offer.
Free PDF Accessibility Software Tools for Higher Ed
Professional PDF Remediation Software
Test, repair and report on PDF accessibility
Industry-leading software tool that simplifies and accelerates the remediation process
Accessibility plug-in for Adobe Acrobat
Supports PDF/UA, WCAG, Section 508 and HHS
Faster and more efficient than using Acrobat for accessibility
Generate Accessible PDFs from Word and PowerPoint
Provide vital accessibility information before generating PDF file
Accessible table formatting for complex tables
Fast and intuitive – does not require prior knowledge of accessibility software or standards.
Lowers the expense of accessibility repairs to existing documents
CommonLook Office eliminates any excuses of time, deadlines, or complexity that have been used for not creating accessible PDFs up to now.
CommonLook PDF is truly an asset
I am totally blown away by the functions and features.
Natalie C. Yarbrough
How CommonLook’s expertise helped Google with PDF accessibility
Terms and Conditions
Offer is available for Universities and Colleges in North America, the Netherlands, Israel and the UK. Other countries may be eligible on a case-by-case basis.
CommonLook provides one license of CommonLook PDF and one license of CommonLook Office during the offer period, free of charge.
Free Windows licenses will be provided for a period of six months at no charge to the institution.
After the six-month free period, the institution will have the option to renew the license at the current educational pricing for a single license of each tool.
CommonLook will provide free training consisting of a three-hour Intro to CommonLook PDF webinar and access to our online O103 CommonLook Office self-paced training.
Support will be provided via online knowledgebase and email.
Participants are required to complete 1-2 surveys from CommonLook regarding user experience with the software and training.
Program is available to new users only and cannot be applied to existing licenses or renewals.
Must accept the terms of the CommonLook EULA for each license.
Higher Education Free Software and Training Promotion starts on March 26, 2021 and ends on December 31, 2021.