Word to PDF and PPT to PDF
Build Accessibility into Documents Early
This tool enables authors to design documents with accessibility in mind, saving time and effort later in the process. A user simply inputs vital accessibility information, prior to producing the Portable Document Format (PDF) file.
- An add-in for Microsoft® Word (doc & docx) and PowerPoint (ppt & pptx)
- Fast and intuitive – does not require prior knowledge of accessibility software or standards
- Test and fix accessibility issues in the source file (Microsoft Word or PowerPoint)
- Ensures maximum accessibility in new PDFs, at the lowest possible cost
Create Accessible Documents Easily
CommonLook® Office is the most effective way to create accessible document standards-compliant PDF files directly out of Microsoft® Office (doc, docx, ppt & pptx) source files. Users are guided through the process of making accessible PDF documents that accurately comply with the Section 508, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), WCAG 2.0 AA, and PDF U/A standards.
Easy-to-use for new staff, yet powerful enough for advanced users
- Exceeds the native accessible PDF functionality of Microsoft Word (doc & docx) and PowerPoint (ppt & pptx), or Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (pdf)
- Quickly identifies and helps fix accessibility compliance issues, automating most tasks
- Achieve compliance at reduced costs by lowering the expense of accessibility repairs to existing documents
Accessibility Features Comparison
Please fill out this form below to request a demo of:
CommonLook Office eliminates any excuses of time, deadlines, or complexity that have been used for not creating accessible PDF up to now.
Practice Leader – Accessibility and Usability
How it Works?
How to create an accessible PDF document from Microsoft® Word or Microsoft® Powerpoint document:
- Launch Office from Microsoft Word or PowerPoint
- Select the appropriate accessibility standard for compliance (e.g. WCAG 2.0, PDF/UA, HHS, or Section 508)
- Test and fix identified accessibility issue(s) a listed on the checkpoint
- Once all applicable checkpoints are complete, CommonLook Office converts doc, docx, ppt or pptx from Microsoft Word or Powerpoint files to an accessible PDF file
Microsoft Office Document to Accessible PDF Features
- Support for Microsoft Word (doc & docx) and PowerPoint (ppt & pptx)
- Easy to learn and use, with step-by-step guidance through the checkpoints
- Create documents that conform to leading standards: Section 508, HHS, WCAG 2.0 AA or PDF U/A
- Upgraded user interface with improved checkpoints and all-new documentation
- Content preparation checkpoints for most situations
- Complete verification – detailed coverage of all conformance criteria for the chosen standard
- Style mapping – manage style usage and mapping to PDF tags
- Table formatting – manage simple, complex, and presentation tables
Frequently Asked Questions
Special Limited Offer on Software & Training
New Promo for 2021!
As part of our ongoing COVID-19 response, we have a limited offer from January 14, 2021 to March 31, 2021. These four bundles offer discounts and freebies on new CommonLook Office and CommonLook PDF software licenses.