Special Limited Offer on Software & Training
New Promo for 2021!
As part of our ongoing COVID-19 response, we have a limited offer that expires on June 30, 2021. These four bundles offer discounts and freebies on new CommonLook Office and CommonLook PDF software licenses.
Best-in-Class PDF Accessibility Software
CommonLook PDF enables teams to produce high-quality remediated documents, quickly and efficiently. It simplifies and accelerates remediation tasks while injecting a methodology into the remediation process. This functionally rich solution is the premier choice for industry professionals concerned with ensuring compliance with accessibility standards.
- Used by more than 50% of government agencies
- Listed in the W3C’s PDF Techniques for WCAG 2.0
- Ensures high-quality error-free remediation outcomes
- Faster and more efficient than using Acrobat for accessibility
Complete Toolset for PDF Remediation
CommonLook PDF provides an all-in-one environment to test, remediate and verify documents. Recognized in the W3C’s PDF Techniques for WCAG 2.0, CL PDF is loaded with powerful tools to accelerate the remediation process. It provides faster and more efficient results than Adobe Acrobat.
- Convenient plug-in for Adobe Acrobat
- Scale up document remediation capacity, while maintaining quality and accuracy
- Automatically detects and repairs a variety of common PDF problems
- Dramatically reduces the time required to correct existing PDF documents
- Proven tools for working with tags, tables, lists and more
Please fill out this form below to request a demo of:
Like Having an In-House Compliance Expert
As organizations strive to make their website and document content compliant with the accessibility standards, they face gaps in their in-house knowledge and resources. CommonLook PDF does not require that compliance, communications and IT users have prior knowledge of accessibility software or compliance standards.
- Reduces compliance costs by cutting the frequency and expense of document repairs
- Builds internal capability to address rising demand for accessible PDFs
- Guides users through each document’s accessibility checkpoints
- Access CommonLook training to raise document remediation skills
Our PDF Accessibility Plugin List of Features
- Provides validation against the Section 508, WCAG 2.0, PDF/UA 1.0, and HHS standards
- Supports structural validation based on ISO 32000-1:2008.
- Supports documents with multi-page structures, and structures that move between pages
- Powerful, time-saving tools for working with tags, tables, lists, and tables of content
- Verification and correction of tagging order and semantics in a dedicated, auditable workflow
- Alerts users to correct structuring of tables, lists, and tables of contents.
- Output PDF files are verified by the software or the operator, as appropriate to each checkpoint.
- Generates a checkpoint-by-checkpoint, element-by-element report, accepted by HHS and others.
- Extensive reporting including the Matterhorn Protocol
Support for automatic bookmark-generation (based on heading levels).