Training's Powerful New Tool
Our world-class training just got better.
We are thrilled to introduce a new way to learn CommonLook PDF and master your PDF accessibility skills. Our goal is to provide a better user experience for our software customers, by making it easier to learn CommonLook PDF.
In addition to our other forms of training, we are now offering modules that are always on and can be accessed at any time.
Watch or listen to these self-paced modules whenever and wherever you want.
How Do You Get the Modules?
You must purchase our software to get the modules since they are in-depth tutorials specific to our software. For example, with each license of CommonLook PDF, you have the option to purchase all the modules for CommonLook PDF in one module package (they are not priced separately). Modules cost 10% of the software purchase price.
New customers can opt to include the modules in their software quote; no need to purchase each module separately because all of that software's modules are included.
Existing customers, please contact your account executive for details on accessing the modules.
Both new and existing customers can request training through our training request form.
More modules are coming, so get started today by contacting us to request access
10 Benefits of Module-Based Training
- Self-Paced. Learn at your own speed.
- Easy to Follow. In comparison, in a live trainer-led class, the client is trying to look at their trainer’s screen, their *own* screen, take notes, and do the exercises simultaneously.
- Rewind and Revisit. Refer to your modules anytime you want, like when you are working on your own documents in the future.
- More In-Depth. We do a deeper dive in modules because we are not constrained by an eight-hour class.
- Additional Content. More information and different scenarios are explored.
- Organized Logically. For example, in live classes, we teach simple data tables and then in the advanced class we go into complex tables. Modules are created by subject to learn basic to advanced lessons on tables all in one place.
- Self-scheduled. Learn on your own time.
- Always Available. No sell-out or blackout dates.
- Flexible Learning. Accommodates different learning styles.
- Accessible Content. All content is captioned and accessible.
Available Self-Paced Modules
Links to Module Descriptions Below:
Why Are We Here?
Finding Your Way Around CommonLook
Images and Graphical Elements
Table of Contents
Footnotes and Endnotes
Get access to our training modules today.