Are All Your Website Files Accessible?
You made sure your website pages were accessible to the disabled, but did you forget to make the PDFs on your website accessible too?
On the eighth anniversary of Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD), CommonLook can help you make all your PDFs accessible. We are the only vendor of both software tools and professional remediation services which allows CommonLook to assist you with both short-term immediate solutions and longer-term solutions to ensure content is accessible.
CommonLook PDF is the industry-leading software tool that enables teams to rapidly test, repair and report on accessible PDF documents. It simplifies and accelerates the remediation process, to ensure compliance with accessibility standards.
For your convenience, our best-in-class PDF accessibility software is a plugin that works within Adobe Acrobat.
Though CommonLook PDF is the preferred remediation solution for remediation professionals, it does not require prior knowledge of accessibility software or compliance standards.
- Used by up to 70% of government agencies
- Recognized in the W3C’s PDF Techniques for WCAG 2.0
- Ensures high-quality error-free remediation outcomes
- Faster and more efficient than using Acrobat alone for accessibility
- Reports accepted by Department of Health & Human Services
(HHS), other Agencies
- For 100% guaranteed compliance for immediate needs, our CommonLook Service is a proven solution for remediation of existing documents
You deserve to know if your PDFs are 100% in compliance with the standards, not just partially accessible, making you potentially legally liable for inaccessible content. CommonLook offers a free scan of 200 PDFs with our Clarity solution.
Contact CommonLook today to make sure all of your PDF files are 100% accessible. We will send you a free report with no obligation or commitment.