Release 4.3.3: Performance and Reporting Enhancements
- Discovered PDFs report (per domain).
- Added Verification Date field in the following reports: Summary Document Compliance Status Report, Active Report, Automated Status Report and Detailed File Status Report.
- Added Progress Monitor for discovery and verification.
- Improved performance of discovery and verification.
- Improved performance of Data Table validation for very large tables.
- Improved performance of report generation.
- New, more flexible licensing model.
- Resolved issues when certain documents could not be open and hence would appear as corrupt.
- Resolved issue when Clarity would timeout trying to download a large file.
- Reduced the possibility of running out of memory while verifying files.
- Resolved an issue when URLs are not encoded correctly (from the source) and include an apostrophe.
- Resolved issues in generating reports and deleting domains for very large domains.