The Quick Access Toolbar at the top left corner of the screen: (The numbers in the screen shot correspond with the List Item below describing the purpose and/or function of each button.)
- Quick Save – Saves changes made to the document.
- Save and Close – Saves the changes and closes CommonLook PDF Global Access.
- Undo – Reverses the previous remediation step(s) up to the most recent save.
- Redo – will redo remediation steps that have been incorrectly undone.
- The File Dropdown arrow
- Show below/above the ribbon – moves these buttons below the ribbon. If the buttons are below the ribbon, then the option to move them above the ribbon will be available.
- Minimize the ribbon – this is a toggle to go back and forth between showing or hiding the ribbon. With the ribbon hidden, the toolbar tabs are still available.
Follow the links below to view other pages in the software manual:
Page 1- Welcome, Getting Started
Page 2 – The Toolbar and Ribbon
Page 3 – Insert Tag and Convert Tag Tabs
Page 4 – The Settings Tab
Page 5 – The Windows Tab
Page 6 – The Operations Tab
Page 7 – The Tag Properties Panel
Page 8 – The Integrity Validator