The Active Checkpoint Tab is where you verify that the Word document meets the requirements of the currently selected checkpoint and remediate any issues. The nature of the tasks to be performed depends on the particular checkpoint.
The Active Checkpoint Tab contains the following components:
- Instructions Area: This is where you can find instructions on what you need to do to meet the requirements of the checkpoint. Click on the More link to get detailed information on the checkpoint.
- Work Area: This is where you work on the checkpoint. The type of work to be performed depends on the checkpoint.
- Task Buttons: Click on the next/previous button to run the next/previous task within the current checkpoint. If you are done with the current checkpoint, then the first/last task of the next/previous checkpoint will be run.
- Next Applicable Checkpoint Buttons: Click on the next/previous button to run the next/previous applicable checkpoint for the current document. This will skip any remaining tasks in the current checkpoint.
- Generate PDF Button: Click on this button if you want to generate the PDF documents without running the checkpoints (not recommended).