CommonLook Validator Version 1.6
- Sorting all standards checkpoints and test names in Checkpoint Configuration panel.
- Adding file standard compliant checkbox options to the metadata panel.
- Fixing black screen showing after updating Adobe Acrobat DC 2019.008.20071
- Adding missing icon for Name destinations.
- Adding missing accessibility shortcut for Highlight color function.
- Changing Structural to ISO 32000-1:2008 in Checkpoints configuration panel, Standard combo box.
- Fixing Status button “Disable Issue” in report Results panel.
- Fixing spelling issues.
- Fixing an issue in checkpoints comparing heading text with bookmarks in right-to-left languages utilizing ReverseChars.
- Fixing an issue in complaining about leaders not being tagged in links of TOCIs in HHS 2018.
- Fixing an issue in complaining about bullets in list labels utilizing the Wingdings or Symbol fonts not having alt or actual text.
- Adding missing OCR checkpoint to the WCAG 2.0 standard.
- Adding missing shortcut for Highlight color function.
CommonLook PDF Validator (v. 1.5)
- Added support for viewing Named Destinations in the document.
- Added support for Validating documents using the new HHS (2018 regulations).
- In the Standards pane, the “Full” button will reset the changes made manually by the user, a prompt confirmation message should appear when the user chooses this option.
- In the Standards pane, the “Incremental” button will generate a report and keep the changes made manually by the user.
- Removed “Not Tested” status in Change Checkpoint Status.
- Fixed graphical issues in the About window.
- Fixed an issue in Bookmarks.
- Fixed a hanging issue while validating specific files.
- Fixed an issue when loading documents with text using certain color spaces.
- Fixed Standard compliant check issue in meta data.
- Fixed an issue for missing number of results in the Results pane.
- Fixed an issue for missing number column in the Results pane.
- Fixed an issue in saving reports.