CommonLook PDF Validator (v. 1.5)
- Added support for viewing Named Destinations in the document.
- Added support for Validating documents using the new HHS (2018 regulations).
- In the Standards pane, the “Full” button will reset the changes made manually by the user, a prompt confirmation message should appear when the user chooses this option.
- In the Standards pane, the “Incremental” button will generate a report and keep the changes made manually by the user.
- Removed “Not Tested” status in Change Checkpoint Status.
- Fixed graphical issues in the About window.
- Fixed an issue in Bookmarks.
- Fixed a hanging issue while validating specific files.
- Fixed an issue when loading documents with text using certain color spaces.
- Fixed Standard compliant check issue in meta data.
- Fixed an issue for missing number of results in the Results pane.
- Fixed an issue for missing number column in the Results pane.
- Fixed an issue in saving reports.