Duration: 1 Day
This course is designed to give users of CommonLook PDF the tips, tricks, and tools to further develop their understanding of and proficiency with the software. To maximize the investment made in CommonLook PDF, we highly recommend this course!
No prior knowledge of CommonLook PDF, accessibility or Section 508 is required.
Course topics will include:
- Introduction to PDF and Accessibility
- Introduction to Section 508, WCAG, PDF/UA, and HHS
- Document Analysis/ Devising a Remediation Workflow
- Fixing Reading Order
- Images and Figures – Alt. Text, Artifacts, etc.
- Working with Simple Tables – Creating, Editing, and Linearizing
- Creating Lists
- Creating Links
- Tagging Forms
- Using Find and Replace
- Verification of Document Compliance
- And More!
There will be a break for lunch and two shorter breaks during the day.
For more information or to register for one of our on-site or regularly scheduled training classes: