Duration: 1 Day
This class is designed for CommonLook PDF users who have taken the Basic PDF Remediation course and would like even more advanced knowledge and mastery of the software.
Course topics will include:
- Dealing with Complex Tables – Linking Headers and Redesigning
- Tagging Captions on Tables and Figures
- Handling Content that Spans Multiple Pages
- Creating a Table of Contents
- Dealing with Role Maps – Viewing, Editing, and Converting
- Splitting Text Runs
- Changing the Language in a Section of a Document
- Tagging Advanced Forms
- Using “Tag Similar” for Smart Tagging
- Advanced Uses of Find and Replace
- Searching for Tags by Type and/or Attribute and then Working with the Tags (Merging, Converting, Untagging, etc.)
- Automatically Generating Bookmarks
- And More!
There will be a break for lunch and two shorter breaks during the day.
For more information or to register for one of our on-site or regularly scheduled training classes: