Duration: 1/2 Day
This course is intended for Microsoft Word users who plan to create accessible documents that are compliant with Section 508, HHS, WCAG 2.0 AA, and/or PDF/UA standards using CommonLook Office.
Note: This course is also available in an online format!
Following an overview of accessibility-related issues in MS Word, the course will provide not only guidelines and best practices aimed at creating more accessible documents but also instruction using CommonLook Office to check and fix issues in Word documents before converting them to accessible PDF.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Accessibility Overview
- Key Accessibility Concepts for MS Word
- Data and Presentation Tables
- List Items
- Multi-Column Documents
- Figures, Flow and Organizational Charts
- Text Boxes
- CommonLook Office Checkpoints
- CommonLook Office Workflow
- Creating Accessible PDF Using CommonLook Office
Note: This course is also available in an online format. Ask for O103 – Online!
For more information or to register for one of our on-site or regularly scheduled training classes: