Duration: 1/2 Day
This class is designed to help people, departments, agencies, etc., better understand the Section 508 Refresh and how it applies to PDF accessibility.
No prior knowledge of accessibility, PDF, Section 508, or the CommonLook software solutions required.
The course will cover the following topics:
- What is Accessibility and Why is it Important
- Why “Refresh” Section 508
- A brief review of the timeline
- How the “New” 508 Differs from the “Old” 508
- What PDFs Have to Comply
- Exceptions to the Rule
- Other/ Optional Standards
- Verification and Enforcement
- Demos, Resources, and Additional Tips/ Tools
- Questions and Answers
For more information or to register for one of our on-site or regularly scheduled training classes: