Register to Attend Training
CommonLook’s skilled training team can teach you the ins and outs of PDF accessibility and Section 508, WCAG 2.0AA, and PDF/UA conformance from the most basic concepts to the most advanced and complex document content. Choose from our list of training courses that will most accurately meet your PDF accessibility needs!
Please refer to the calendar below for currently scheduled classes in our Rosslyn, VA. office. If you can’t make it to our office for training, or if our schedule below doesn’t work with your calendar, we would be happy to come to you or host a small group training class to fit your schedule and your accessibility needs.
Please Note: classes in our Rosslyn, VA. office are held at 1600 Wilson Blvd., Suite 1010, Arlington, VA 22209.
For assistance or information on booking a training in your area, checking on class availability and signing up for a training course in our office, for software and system requirements, or if you have any other questions, please contact your account executive or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: Class registration closes seven business days before the scheduled class.
- (Tuesday) December 11, 2018 @ 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- (Friday) December 14, 2018 @ 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
- (Friday) December 14, 2018 @ 1:30 pm to 5:00 pm
- (Monday) December 17, 2018 @ 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- (Tuesday) December 18, 2018 @ 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
View full calendar
Important Notes regarding GP-MW – Mentor Workshop:
- The prerequisites for taking the GP-MW: Mentor Workshop class are the successful completion of GP-101 (or GPC-101) AND GP-201 (or GPC-201).
- Because this class is offered upon request, it’s not listed on the calendar. Please contact your account executive or follow this link for more information.
CommonLook PDF Certification Courses:
GPC-101: CommonLook PDF Basic Training with Certification
GPC-BR: CommonLook PDF Basic Certification Review
GPC-201: CommonLook PDF Advanced Training with Certification
GPC-AR: CommonLook PDF Advanced Certification Review
Please Note: The prerequisite for taking GPC-201 (or GPC-AR) is the successful completion of GPC-101 OR GPC-BR (and passing the Basic CommonLook PDF Certification Exam).
Please Note: The O201 and OW courses listed above have prerequisites. Please refer to their course descriptions for more details.