Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers.
See us in person at the
CommonLook is participating in the 33rd Annual International Technology and Persons with Disabilities Conference, known as CSUN, in San Diego, March 21-March 23, 2018. CSUN is the premier showcase for cutting edge technology and practical solutions that can be utilized to remove the barriers that prevent the full participation of persons with disabilities in educational, workplace and social setting.
CommonLook will be offering onsite consultations and demonstrating our newest products and services in the Exhibit Hall at Booth 620.
When you come to our booth you’ll:
- Receive a mini-demo of the software of your choosing
- Learn what’s new in digital accessibility legislation and how it applies to your PDF accessibility status
- Discover your accessibility compliance status and how to address your major risk factors
- Explore the full range of our PDF accessibility software, in addition to our remediation services
We invite you to schedule your onsite accessibility evaluation today.
If you are unable to attend CSUN, we urge you to schedule a free phone consultation.
Unwind with your friends and colleagues over wine and cheese. During the reception, you have the chance to win:
- Apple Watch
- Free 600 PDF Accessibility Scan
- $100 off one PDF GlobalAccess Software License
- 1 Month of Free Access to Software Training Videos
Date: March 22, 2018 | Let’s Talk PDF Accessibility!
Time: 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM PST
Venue: Top of the Hyatt
1 Market Place, San Diego, CA 92101
RSVP with your name, company, phone, and email to enter our drawing to win a prize. That’s all there is to it (but you must be present to win)!