Looking Ahead at CommonLook
Life is Good, Thanks to You!
It’s hard to believe that the second quarter of our 20th anniversary year has already started. We are so grateful for the support of our awesome clients who make it possible for us to continue to bring innovation and leadership to PDF accessibility and compliance.
Upcoming PDF Accessibility Articles
CommonLook will focus mainly on technical articles for our blog series including the following hot topics:
- How to Ensure Tables are Fully Accessible using CommonLook PDF
- Why CommonLook AI Could Change Everything
- CommonLook PDF Deep Dive (4-week in-depth article series on how the tool can be used to remediate even the most complex documents)
- Tools for Auditing Websites for Web and Document Accessibility
- CommonLook Validator: Why You Need This Important Tool in Your Arsenal
- What Differentiates PDF Remediation Firms
- WCAG 2.1: Requirements and How They Apply to PDF documents
- Monsido Enhancements for Web and Document Accessibility Testing and Remediation
This Spring and Summer, you can find CommonLook at the best accessibility conferences, including:
April 24, 2019
Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
April 29-May 2, 2019
Joint Presentation with Capital Blue Cross on their successful Section 508 compliance program.
May 15-16, 2019
May 28-29, 2019
June 17-18, 2019
June 17-18, 2019
Silver Sponsor, speaking on Accessibility, Automation and AI: The Future of Accessible PDF Documents
If are attending any of the events above, please do stop by and meet our team at the booth or event as we love interacting with our customers.
We Want to Hear From You
If you have ideas for articles that you would like to have CommonLook feature in future newsletters, please reach out to email@example.com or reply to this email.
We would love to get your feedback.