Accessibility Consultant Greg Pisocky presented a workshop at the annual University of Guelph Accessibility Conference May 26th-27th in Ontario, Canada.
The annual conference connects accessibility novices and experts, while encouraging attendees to build communities and exchange ideas.
Presenters share practical and theoretical knowledge of:
- web, document and multimedia accessibility and other AODA-related topics
- disability research and accommodation
- inclusive design
- adaptive technology
- accessible teaching and learning
- leadership in the field of ac
- national and international accessibility issues
Mr. Pisocky discussed: A Standards Based Approach to PDF Document Accessibility
Organizations interested in having Mr. Pisocky speak at their event may contact him at email@example.com