The Toolbar and Ribbon
The Quick Access Toolbar is located at the top left corner of the screen. Check out this page for the Quick Access Toolbar keyboard shortcuts. (The numbers in the screenshot correspond with the listed items below, describing the purpose and/or function of each button.)
- Quick Save – Saves changes made to the document.
- Save and Close – Saves the changes and closes CommonLook PDF. It also compresses the file back down as sometimes the file size can get a little “inflated” during the remediation process.
- Undo – Reverses the previous remediation step(s) up to the most recent save.
- Redo – will redo remediation steps that have been incorrectly undone.
- The Dropdown arrow
- Show below/above the ribbon – moves these buttons below the ribbon. If the buttons are below the ribbon, then the option to move them above the ribbon will be available.
- Minimize the ribbon – this is a toggle to go back and forth between showing or hiding the ribbon. With the ribbon hidden, the toolbar tabs are still available.
The screenshot below shows the tabs on the ribbon. They are: Insert Tag, Convert Tag, Settings, Windows, and Operations. These tabs will be discussed in more detail on subsequent pages. Use the Keyboard Shortcuts page to learn how to navigate through the various tabs and panels as well as how to use CommonLook PDF with just the keyboard!
Follow the links below to view other pages in the User’s Guide: