Clarity Web Edition: The layout of the user interface for Clarity Web Edition is different than the screen shots below but the functionality description is applicable to all Clarity editions, including Clarity Web, unless noted otherwise.
This high level report provides an overview of the compliance status of a given Verification Domain as determined by automated testing.
When running the report, you need to specify a Verification Domain and choose report metrics. Click Generate Report to run the report.
Data Retrieved by Report
The Summary Compliance Status Report may contain the following information:
- Verification Domain, URL or path
- Whether or not a filter has been applied to the domain
- Number of files tested and the number and percentage of tagged and untagged files
- Number and percentage of files passing all checkpoints
- Number and percentage of files failing at least one checkpoint
- Number and percentage of files requiring user verification
- List of the authoring applications (e.g. Adobe Acrobat PDFMaker 8.0 for Word, Adobe Illustrator, etc.) and the number of files created by each. NOTE: Some files do not include the identity of the generating application; these are reported as blank.
- Verification Time