What 20 years of PDF accessibility mean to you
Two Decades of PDF Accessibility Excellence and Innovation
CommonLook is proud to announce that 2019 marks our 20th year of providing the best and most ground-breaking tools for PDF creation, remediation, verification and certification.
Over our 20-year history, we have driven innovations in the PDF remediation field and have developed software tools to help our clients ensure their documents meet accessibility standards 100% of the time.
What makes us unique in the industry is we are the only “hybrid” vendor of both remediation tools and remediation services. Our expertise in PDF accessibility requirements has allowed us to continually develop our software tools as the standards have evolved.
Did you know that our CTO, Ferass Elrayes has been involved in the development of the PDF/UA standard and has authored content around the processing of complex tables for accessibility? Our expert team of professional document remediators process as many as 1 million pages a month and fully guarantee our work meets the standard of your choice including WCAG 2.0, Section 508, HHS and/or PDF/UA. Our internal team uses our CommonLook PDF tool for PDF remediation and verification testing; this hands-on experience has allowed us to make constant improvements to the tools and ensure that we have the most incomparable tool on the market for PDF remediation and testing.
As we reflect on two decades of excellence and move forward into 2019, here are some facts you should know about CommonLook.
- The only vendor on the market with a full Accessibility Suite for verification, remediation, creation, testing and reporting of PDF Accessibility.
- Growth has translated into three offices in the United States, Canada and Australia.
- Serves thousands of clients in a broad range of industries including Government, Corporations, Higher Education, Healthcare and Finance.
- Provides expert training for our software tools and best practices on how to get the most out of your software investment with CommonLook.
- Top organizations rely on CommonLook Service to ensure 100% compliance to the accessibility standards for their documents and each remediated file comes with an accessibility report.
- Taking the next step in the innovation and development of PDF Accessibility solutions, including an exciting announcement coming later this year.
2019 will bring exciting changes as CommonLook expands its groundbreaking programs that will revolutionize document accessibility remediation. Look out for several announcements about these programs in the upcoming months by subscribing to our weekly newsletter (if you haven’t already done so).
As we celebrate our big anniversary, we want to express our heartfelt gratitude to our customers for their loyalty and trust during the last twenty years. We can’t wait to show you what is coming up next…